- Zinc: 15 mg of an optimally absorbed form of zinc to support general wellness, healthy skin and connective tissue, eye health, and reproductive health
- Immune Support: Zinc promotes the optimal functioning of the body’s immune response. Zinc also promotes the activation of a type of white blood cell that helps moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress
- Hormone Health: Zinc supports the body's production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass
- Free From: Doesn't contain gluten, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, yeast, soy, fish, or shellfish
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams
A highly absorbed zinc supplement.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-to 40-year-old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which test for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.