- THE MAGNESIUM TRIFECTA – Our Magnesium Caps formula has three different kinds of magnesium: magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate and magnesium succinate. This makes it a well-rounded supplement that offers the daily dose of magnesium your body needs.
- WHY IS MAGNESIUM IMPORTANT? Your body needs magnesium to support heart and bone health, promote energy metabolism, brain performance and more. This essential mineral even supports healthy endothelial function—an essential part of cardiovascular health.
- MAGNESIUM AND YOUR HEART – Magnesium helps relax the smooth muscles within your blood vessels, encouraging healthy blood flow. It also helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure and promotes a healthy inflammatory response. It also encourages healthy endothelial function.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER – Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE – For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
From the manufacturer
Why Take a Magnesium Supplement?
Magnesium is essential for whole-body wellness. Unfortunately, most of us don’t get enough of it in our diets.
Suboptimal magnesium levels also become more common as we age. So, it becomes even more important to maintain optimal levels of this vital mineral.
When diet alone isn’t getting the job done, a
magnesium supplement offers welcome support.
For cardiovascular & whole-body support
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in your body. In fact, we need it for more than 300 biochemical reactions. Maintaining ideal levels of magnesium supports the cardiovascular system, bones, brain function, and more.
Magnesium Caps delivers four different kinds of magnesium for one of our most well-rounded magnesium supplements available.
Includes magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium succinate and magnesium chelate
Delivers 500 mg of magnesium per one vegetarian tablet (take one to three tablets daily)
Each 100-count bottle provides enough tablets for one to three months, depending on dosing
Get Your Daily Dose & Reap the Benefits
Many factors go into proper cardiovascular function, including your nutritional choices.
Magnesium helps relax the smooth muscles within your blood vessels and supports cardiovascular function.
Magnesium also helps maintain blood flow and blood pressure already within normal range.
Brain & Nervous System
Magnesium plays an important role in the nervous system and proper brain function.
Magnesium can modulate the signaling of serotonin and other neurotransmitters.
Adequate magnesium intake may also support your mood.
Maintaining strong bones is important for everyone, but it’s more challenging with age.
Magnesium, along with calcium and other minerals, is an essential part of the bone matrix.
Magnesium is one of the minerals that helps facilitate the absorption of calcium into bone.
4 Forms of Magnesium, 1 Formula
It’s important to make sure you’re getting enough magnesium, but it’s just as important to know that there’s more than one type of the mineral to consider.
Magnesium Caps has four kinds of magnesium: magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium succinate and magnesium chelate.
Magnesium citrate is highly bioavailable, so it’s readily absorbed. Magnesium oxide is less bioavailable, so it’s ideal for extended-release.
Magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate is easily absorbed and easy on the stomach. It may also help relax muscles. Magnesium succinate (magnesium chelated to succinic acid), is one of the most absorbable forms of this essential mineral.
Magnesium capsules contain four different types of magnesium to meet and exceed your daily magnesium requirement with just one capsule. Since most people are magnesium deficient, a daily supplement ensures the body receives what it requires of this essential mineral.
Magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals. In fact, it’s essential for over 300 different biochemical reactions in the body.
Magnesium is a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, thereby reducing peripheral vascular resistance and promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Magnesium also affects circulating levels of norepinephrine and the synthesis of serotonin and nitric oxide.
Magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding. Scientific literature documents the need for a number of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, to help maintain strong, healthy bones.
Moreover, there is evidence that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation improves the metabolic profile. Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, protect against oxidative stress, and more.