Ingredients:Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
Recommended Dosage:For plugged ducts, take 1 softgel 3-4 times daily.
For daily maintenance, take 1 softgel 2 times daily.
Note: Not for use during pregnancy. Keep away from children. Store in cool, dry place.
A pain in the boob!
If you’ve ever had a plugged duct before, you know it hurts like heck. Once milk gets backed up in the breast, it can quickly become engorged, and if left untreated, develop into the dreaded mastitis.
Sunflower Lecithin is a natural fat emulsifier that can help to reduce the “stickiness” of the milk and deter fats from clumping together. It may also loosen existing fatty clogs and improve milk flow.
May Loosen Existing Fatty Clogs and Improve Milk Flow
A Rich Source of Fatty Acids and Choline
Have you tried our epsom salt silicone pump hack to bust a clog?
Bust that clog/milk bleb with our epsom salt hack! Fill a silicone hand pump/milk collector with warm water and epsom salt and then attach it to the affected breast so it can draw out the blockage. You can do this for about 10-15 minutes up to 4x a day.
Why We’re Fenugreek Free
While fenugreek has been the go-to galactagogue in the US for many years and works well for some women, others may experience some undesirable side effects while taking it. In one survey of nursing mothers in the United States, 85 had used fenugreek as a galactagogue and 45% of those mothers reported having experienced an adverse reaction from the supplement.(1)
OUR PRODUCTS DO NOT CONTAIN FENUGREEK BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBLE ADVERSE REACTIONS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Gastrointestinal side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea and gas that may occur for both mom and baby.
- Those with sensitivities to peanuts, chickpeas or other legumes may experience a cross reaction to fenugreek
- Fenugreek may be problematic for women with thyroid conditions
- Using fenugreek may exacerbate existing asthma
- Large doses of fenugreek may cause lowering of cholesterol and blood sugar
- Excretion of a maple syrup odor from the urine, sweat and possibly breastmilk after taking fenugreek
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.