- Expertly extracted Huang Bo ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013OXW2NW/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Huang Bo Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Huang Bo NON-Alcohol liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Huang Bo Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Huang Bo herbal glycerite on market!
Size:2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Amur cork tree plant is a deciduous tree, 10 to 25 meter. Outer bark is gray, with thick cork layer and longitudinal-fissure surface, and under bark is bright yellow. Branchlets are usually brown or light brown, but red-orange rarely. Odd pinnately compound leaf is opposite, with 5 to 13 leaflets, and a small short petiole. Inflorescence is paniculate. Rachis and flowers are pubescent when young. Flowers are unisexual, dioecious, and small. Berry-like drupe is spherical, about 8 to 10mm in diameter, dark purple when mature, and with five seeds inside. Its flowering period is from May to June and the fruiting period is from September to October. It contains a variety of alkaloids, limonin (obaculactone), obacunone, obacunonic acid, 7-dehydrostigmasterol, ?-sitosterol, campesterol, and so on. And alkaloids mainly include berberine, phellodendrine, magnoflorine, jatrorrhizine, palmatine, and more.