- INCREASE IN CREATINE PRODUCTION – Glycine is a component of creatine, a compound responsible for assisting in the production of energy known as ATP
- SUPPORTS COLLAGEN FUNCTION – Glycine is an amino acid that assists in the production of collagen helping to support muscles, ligaments, skin, bone, and cartilage. 35% of the collagen in the body is made of glycine
- SUPPORTS QUALITY OF SLEEP – Glycine assists in the creation of serotonin, a chemical in the body responsible for assisting in sleep quality
What is L-Glycine Powder?
Glycine is a non-essential amino acid necessary in the formation of muscle tissue. Glycine also helps the body convert glucose into energy. It also assists in the regulation of blood sugar levels, essential for a normally functioning digestive system. Primary sources are protein-rich foods, including meat, fish, dairy, and legumes. 35% of the collagen in the human body is comprised of Glycine.
Potential Benefits of L-Glycine:
- May increase creatine production †
- May increase collagen function †
- May improve sleep quality †
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease †
How Does L-Glycine Work?
Glycine helps prevent the breakdown of muscle by boosting the body’s levels of creatine. Creatine is a compound that helps to build muscle mass and restore ADP (Adenosine diphosphate) to ATP (adenosine triphosphate). Because it is the primary amino acid in collagen, it strengthens skin, cartilage, blood, bones, and ligaments, not just muscles. Glycine has also been shown to stimulate the production of serotonin, a chemical found in the brain that makes people feel “good.” Additionally, supplementing with Glycine may reduce the level of insulin resistance.
HR Supplements is a manufacturer of high quality dietary supplements, sports nutrition products, & nootropic compounds. Our FDA registered facility adheres to strict in-house lab testing & cGMP guidelines.