- Highest Strength Feverfew Alcohol-FREE liquid extract! To purchase an Alcohol-based version of this extract please follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LC60NU8/ (Copy and Paste the Link into a Browser Address Bar).
- Feverfew Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High QualityFeverfew Alcohol-FREE liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Feverfew Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Feverfew herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Size:2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) has a fibrous root system and a highly branched stem, reaching a height of 80 cm. The upper leaves of the plant are sessile; the lower leaves are petiolate. White and / or yellow flowers are collected in a dense, sometimes spherical basket; the inflorescence can reach 3 cm in diameter. Apical basket inflorescences form corymbose inflorescences. The fruit of the plant is a dry, brown-yellow achene.